9/21/08

The Quest for Assualt Weapons



So this is the deal, Tim at church is getting his FFL (Federal Firearms License) along with his Class 3 Licenses. I want either the first pictured SMG (Sub-Machine Gun) which is the famous Heckler and Koch MP5 or the second pictured Heckler and Koch UMP45. This is a very tough decision which I will need your help in considering. The MP5 fires a 9MM round and the UMP45 fires the 45 ACP. I will also need money! Don't know how much but they will probably run a few thousand dollars. This is where you all come in again. As much as you can spare, whatever loose change you have laying around, send it! You can have part ownership in a Sub-Machine Gun without all the headache of cleaning it, buying ammo for it, taking it out to the range to fire it, and maintaining it's beauty all together, I'll do that! I just need your help. Let me know. It's a tough decision and I need help...oh yes, and lastly because it's a Class 3 weapon it will fire in single, three round burst, and FULL AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help make my dreams come true...and put fear into the hearts of the Democrats. hehehe